Mr. Easton is the Chairman of The Easton Group, the real estate brokerage, investment, management and development firm he founded in Miami in 1974. Educated at the University of Miami, Mr. Easton received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in1966, and his MBA in 1976, majoring in Finance with a minor in Accounting.
- The John F. Kennedy Center Board of Trustees by appointment of President George W. Bush. Mr. Easton served a six-year term.
- Board of the U.S. National Parks Foundation by appointment of U.S. Secretary of the Interior, Dirk Kempthorne. Mr. Easton served a six-year term.
- Trustee Emeritus, University of Miami and past Chairman of the Master Planning Committee, overseeing all real estate interests and acquisitions of the University.
- Trustee, Ave Maria University
- Father of the Year, American Diabetes Association
Civic Service/Professional Achievements
- Chairman of The Salvation Army of Dade County
- Advisory Board for the Miami-Dade County Public School System
- Trustee of Mercy Hospital
- President of the SSJ Mercy Health System, Inc.
- Trustee of WPBT Channel 2
- President of the Key Biscayne Athletic Club
- Chairman of the Village of Key Biscayne 2020 Vision Plan Committee
- Member of the Florida Council of 100 and the Council for Educational Change
- Chair of the Miami-Dade Land Acquisition and Facilities Maintenance Operations
- President of the Miami Board of Realtors
- Coral Gables Board of Realtors
- The National Institute of Real Estate Boards